- Hard Court Tennis Equipment
- Tennis Court Drying Equipment
- Rol Dri Master Roller Unit with Blue Roller will not ship until 10/24
|This product is available for pre-order only|
Rol-Dri Master Sponge Roller is made from tough, durable polyvinyl alcohol, this remarkable roller will out preform any other roller. The foam is non-deteriorating and molded directly onto the roller core for a seamless fit to ensure rapid, streak free drying. 36' wide. Replacement rollers available.
ETA on new stock is 10/24
Stop wet weather conditions from interfering with tennis matches or outdoor basketball games with the Rol-Dri Master Sponge Roller. The roller can be used by officials, maintenance workers or coaches to push puddles and water off the court, making the surface ready for games and practices. The tough PVA foam roller quickly absorbs and pushes away water, while the powdercoat stainless-steel frame with an anodized aluminum handle makes the roller easy to use. When the foam roller is ready to be changed, it can easily be substituted with a replacement roller (sold separately).
- Anodized aluminum handle allows a secure grip, even in wet conditions
- Durable PVA foam roller quickly absorbs and pushes away excess water
- Powdercoat stainless-steel frame with a T-socket securely holds the roller and handle in place during use
- Removable roller can be substituted for a replacement roller (sold separately)
- Use on court surfaces to remove puddles and water before a game or practice
- Brand: Rol-Dri
- Color: Blue, Silver
- Color Family: Blue
- Material: Aluminum, PVA, Stainless steel
- Product Width: 36 in.
- Quantity: 1
- 36" wide roller is made of tough durable polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) foam
- Designed to push water off your court surface
- Anodized aluminum handle with stainless steel, black powder coated T-socket
- Stainless steel, powder coated frame includes all stainless steel hardware
- Replacement rollers include end caps