Original RolDri Water Remover With Blue Roller
The original RolDri Master water remover with blue roller is made from tough, durable polyvinyl alcohol, this remarkable roller will out preform any other roller. The foam is non-deteriorating and molded directly onto the roller core for a seamless fit to ensure rapid, streak free drying. 36' wide. Replacement rollers available.
Stop wet weather conditions from interfering with tennis matches or outdoor basketball games with the Rol-Dri water remover. The roller can be used by officials, maintenance workers or coaches to push puddles and water off the court, making the surface ready for games and practices. The tough PVA foam roller on the original Rol-Dri Master water remover with blue roller quickly absorbs and pushes away water, while the powdercoat stainless-steel frame with an anodized aluminum handle makes the roller easy to use. When the foam roller is ready to be changed, it can easily be substituted with a replacement roller (sold separately).
- Anodized aluminum handle allows a secure grip, even in wet conditions
- Durable PVA foam roller quickly absorbs and pushes away excess water
- Powdercoat stainless-steel frame with a T-socket securely holds the roller and handle in place during use
- Removable roller can be substituted for a replacement roller (sold separately)
- Use on court surfaces to remove puddles and water before a game or practice
- Brand: Rol-Dri
- Color: Blue, Silver
- Color Family: Blue
- Material: Aluminum, PVA, Stainless steel
- Product Width: 36 in.
- Quantity: 1
- 36" wide roller is made of tough durable polyvinyl alcohol (PVA) foam
- Designed to push water off your court surface
- Anodized aluminum handle with stainless steel, black powder coated T-socket
- Stainless steel, powder coated frame includes all stainless steel hardware
- Replacement rollers include end caps
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
There were a few dings in the sponge roller, but otherwise a fine protect. The company is attentive and ships fast- no complaints. We're using this to sponge rainwater off of our new cumaru deck (rather than using a squeegee which might scratch the wood). It did an excellent job- deck dried very quickly after using the roller. I also got one of the replacement rollers for another purpose; to roll dry a photopolymer plate (used in fine art printmaking) after developing. I cut the large replacement roller down and added my own handles. It worked perfectly... it left no marks and can be used on a large plate. The essentially same product as my adapted one sells for $152 on the Boxcar Press website. I can get 3 for about $50 and a little of my labor. Maybe there's another market for your stuff! Highly recommended.
We needed a way to move/absorb the excess water on the Tennis courts. This WORKS