- Hard Court Tennis Equipment
- Tennis Court Drying Equipment
- Roll Dri Seamless Roller Unit with Gray Sponge Roller In Stock
Gray RolDri Roller
The gray RolDri roller is a seamless sponge roller newly designed to be more durable. The parts that receive the most stress have been strengthened to be more durable. Perfect for removing water from any kind of hard court and also can be used on damp grass to improve soccer or baseball conditions.
Ready a basketball or tennis court for game time using the RolDri® Sponge Roller Water Remover. Clear away excess water left over from a recent spill, storm or hose-down using the absorbent polyurethane foam roller, which soaks up and pushes water to the edges of the court. Our RolDri tennis court rollers leave the playing surface primed for action. The sturdy aluminum and steel of our gray RolDri roller can even be used on damp grassy fields to dry out the field before a big soccer or football game. Strong stress-zone components ensure that the sponge roller is up to the task even on tough court surfaces.
Polyurethane foam absorbs excess water from courts and damp football, soccer or lacrosse fields to ready the surface for game time
- Stainless-steel frame with T-socket is tough enough to handle the job
- Lightweight anodized aluminum handle makes it easy to maneuver the roller around the court or field
- Rolling design moves smoothly over the court to push water out of the way
- Stress-zone elements hold up to the wear and tear of cleaning after cleaning
- Brand: RolDri®
- Color: Gray, Blue, Black
- Color Family: Gray
- Material: Aluminum, Polyurethane, Stainless steel
- Product Width: 36 in.
- Quantity: 1
- Gray seamless sponge roller is made of soft absorbent polyurethane (PU) foam - 36" Wide
- Designed to absorb and push water from your court surface
- Anodized aluminum handle with stainless steel, black powder coated T-socket
- Stainless steel powder coated frame includes all stainless steel hardware
- Can also be used on damp grass to improve field conditions
- Replacement rollers include end caps