Players and coaches can focus on the game instead of worrying about keeping score when this RolDri® Manual Tennis Scorekeeper is set up on the court. As the competition heats up, athletes playing in singles or doubles matches can deliver high-velocity serves and shots, checking the scorekeeper to see how they're stacking up against the opposition. From behind the service line or the top row of the stands, the large game numbers and customizable name plates are easy to read, making it simple to stay informed about the status of the game or set.
- Shows each player's name, the current score and the number of sets won
- Games can be scored up to nine points and the number of sets can be tracked up to five using the flip-over cards
- Customizable name plates and pen make it easy to identify the score for each player
- Chrome steel design with a swiveling base allows the scorekeeper to rotate the unit for easy viewing from all angles
- Includes a hose clamp for simple attachment to most tennis posts, two sets of 7 in. x 4 in. plastic game numbers, two sets of sets won numbers, a name plate and a pen
This is the case of 8. Save $